Tabs

▼

FREE Sketch Wednesday #18

One of the hottest products lately are journaling cards. Making Memories has a note book of journaling sheets that is especially popular. If you have heard of Tim Holtz you may be familiar with his adage tickets. Both products have been out for a while but I wasn't sure how I could incorporate it into my style of scrapbooking. Well, I purchased both of the items this week and decided to include it in this week's sketch layout. Enjoy!




Rowena's Quick & Easy Crafting Tips

➊  If you do not have journaling sheets simply cut some cardstock to the desired size and use either of these tools.
The EK Success Binding Edge punch
I got mine at Michaels

 or a

Stampin' up Spiral punch
If you do not have a Stampin' Up Demonstrator 
Click here to check out the website 
of my personal demonstrator and friend Janice.


➋  If you are not able to get those tools in time to complete your layout. Try making your own with a simple hand punch. First gather you cardstock and your hand punch. The one I used is made by Fiskars. Use a ruler and pencil to mark where you would like your holes to line up then punch your holes. Use a an Exacto knife or any tool that will make a small and even cut through the holes in the cardstock.





Submitted by Tamara
 Click here to visit her blog.


As always, if you create a project inspired by this sketch send me the image link and I will include it in this post.

- Let your memories feed your creativity™

2 comments:

  1. Great tips!! I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's another layout!

    http://scrapcationgetaway.blogspot.com/2009/12/desert-marine-corps-scrapbook.html

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete