FREE SVG Monday: Fa La La La Flower

Christmas is right around the corner so I thought I would design a Christmas themed SVG. Although this design could be used for a variety of layouts using these traditional Christmas color combinations makes it a great addition to any card or scrapbook page.


Click here to download your FREE SVG file.

Rowena's Quick & Easy Crafting Tips

➊  Instead of using plain cardstock choose patterned paper for your cut outs to add interest.

➋  If you are using one sided paper and you are bothered by the white on the back add color by using your favorite ink pad and a sponge. 

- Let your memories feed your creativity™ 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Flowers post on Nov. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete