Scrapbook Layouts 4-29-09

Hello Scrapbookers!

I really enjoy scrapbooking memories that my family and friends create. If you are still on the fence as to whether or not you want to take up scrapbooking there are many reasons to do so. You can scrapbook to document family and history, as an artistic release, or to crop (meeting together with friends while scrapbooking and sharing ideas and learning new techniques). Speaking of sharing here are some of my scrapbook layouts. Please leave a comment.


{Sweet Child of Mine}


{Precious}


{Sweet Child of Mine}


{Christmas Party 2003}


{Class Photos 2006}

I am working on the next video that will give you some information if you are a beginner and need tips on what you need to get started so sign up for updates so you can know as soon as I post it. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment