FREE Sketch Wednesday #6

This weeks sketch is a 12x12 layout with two 4x6 photos. The items near the top right are decorative staple bars from the EK Success fastenater.

Please Note: All sketches are copyrighted. You may use them for personal use but to share them with friends or blogs you should simply link to this post.




Tamara you are so talented. Not only did you create a wonderful page, you did it so quickly. Awesome! The gems on the flourish is a nice touch. I am really happy that my sketches inspire you.


Click here to visit Tamara's blog.


If you create a scrapbook page with this layout sketches send me the image link and I will include it in this post.

Thank you for dropping by! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog to get updates whenever I post something new.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Once again I love the multiple pic sketch! Here is my LO!

    http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/22439280/sn/406955611/name/IMG_8695_edited.jpg

    TAmara bEnnett
    tamara_bennett7@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete