Scrapbook Video Tutorial 8-28-09

Hello Scrapbookers!

Today's layout features designer paper from Basic Grey - the Sugared and Urban Prairie line. Yes...I admit it. I am a Basic Grey paper addict. I just can't get enough of it!!! This is a short video. I completed the layout pretty quickly. My son was sick today. I went to the ER around 3 am and I have been taking care of him all day so I am pretty tired. I hope you enjoy this week's video!

I don't know if it's just because I am tired this seems funny to me but... I used the 'Sugared' paper line ... my title is 'Sweet Memories' ... and the photographs used are of me making gingerbread cookies which are a sweet treat.





To get updates whenever I post something new follow my blog. Please leave a comment. I would really appreciate hearing from you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Good for you that you got your video uploaded on such little sleep. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete