Scrapbook Video Tutorial 8-24-09

Hello Scrapbookers!

I was having major technical difficulties with my video and editing software. Thanks to my husband, everything is running smoothly now and I am even more excited to bring you these video tutorials. This week's layout is a Halloween layout. Why another Halloween layout you ask? Well one of my YouTube subscribers asked to see a Halloween layout and since the video I did was destroyed I did another Halloween layout.

The layout in today's video is similar to the layout I posted on 8-14-09. I really liked how it turned out so I moved things around to make it different and kept the elements I liked. 

This layout features designer paper: Basic Grey - the Marrakech line. I like to be different so this layout is far from traditional. The video and the photograph do not show how pretty this page is in person. In real life you can see the glitter and the edge of the designer paper looks so much cooler. In the video I could not remember the name of the punch I used. It is the icicle border edger punch from EK Success.







I am so glad that you visited my website today! To get updates whenever I post something new follow my blog. Please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment