FREE Sketch Wednesday #8

Hello Scrapbookers!
Welcome to another free layout sketch. This sketch was created for a baby boy's layout. However, with a little imagination and different embellishments it can be suited to any theme.  The buttons on the three die cut shapes can be substituted with brads, gems or eyelets. The 10 embellishments in the middle of the layout are the Extra-large eyelets from We R Memory keepers. Enjoy!




Submitted by Tamara 
Click here to visit her blog.



Submitted by Kerry 
Click here to visit her blog.

If you create a scrapbook page with this layout sketch send me the image link and I will include it in this post. If you would like to get updates whenever I post something new subscribe or follow my blog.

Please Note: All sketches are copyrighted. You may use them for personal use but to share them with friends or blogs you should simply link to this post.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm a week behind, but here is my LO!

    http://scrapcationgetaway.blogspot.com/2009/09/lindsays-stamp-stuff-day.html

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find my image here...
    http://qtmomcreations.blogspot.com/2009/09/some-projects-done-this-week.html

    Love your work!

    ReplyDelete