Scrapbook Video Tutorial 9-4-09

Hello Scrapbookers!

I had a lot of journaling on this layout and I wanted it to be as important as the photograph so I kept the layout very simple so the eye would focus on the text. 


When I do my tutorials I like to create a layout that anyone, from beginner to advanced scrapbookers, can recreate. My main goal is to provide layout tutorials to help you complete your scrapbooks quicker. If you use this tutorial to complete a layout I would love to see it. Just send me the link of your completed project by leaving a comment. 

Today's layout features designer paper from Basic Grey - the Wisteria line, Stampin' Up! cardstock - Lovely Lilac, Hero Arts - Pearls and Martha Stewart Punch. This is the first Martha Stewart border punch that I bought and although I like the design I feel like the Fiskars border punches are easier to use. So, if you are planning on purchasing a Martha Stewart border punch be sure to test it out first, if you can, to see if you like it or not. Enjoy!






To get updates whenever I post something new follow my blog. Please leave a comment. I would really appreciate hearing from you!

3 comments:

  1. I love how the picture goes from the top of the page all the way to the bottom! Very cool! I wish I had a printer that would print on 12x12 paper! argh!

    ReplyDelete