The Masked Crusader

Both yesterday and today the kids have been home because of the snow. It snowed so much we could not go outside to enjoy it. They were getting a bit restless so I decided to use my crafting skills to keep them occupied. My son played video games but for an 18month old it's a whole different ball game. With a rounded square and two oval designed and cut with my cricut expression, eyelets (for reinforcements) and ribbon I made Hailey a mask. This was so simple but she just loved it. She kept running around so this is the best shot I could get.  This just shows that you can can use your cricut for so many things. The sky is the limit!





- Let your memories feed your creativity™

2 comments:

  1. what a wild child! She's adorable! I'd like to bring her home with me!

    ReplyDelete