Pink Mini for Susan G. Komen Foundation

The Silent Auction I participated in a while back was very successful. I had given you a sneak peak of the pink mini album so now I would like to show you some close up photographs and the videos I made of how I put the pink mini together. I hope it inspires you.






 

 
 

 

Pink Mini [Part 1]


Pink Mini [Part 2]



I know that the last few frames of the part 2 of the video was lost so here are some even closer close ups.



Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend.!

- Let your memories feed your creativity™

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! I love your style and have put you in my Google reader to stay up to date on your great creations! Love your sketches,too. Thanks for sharing all that you do and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great! I love the last picture! Amazing! Have you ever heard the song "Pink Warrior". It is sung by Candy Coburn (she's my 2nd cousin). She is an ambassador for the Susan G. Komen foundation. If not, check it out, the song is great! http://www.candycoburn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what to say! It's amazing! I love your works so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly Heaven Scent. The Beautifulness of this album is beyond measure and words.



    Lisa O.

    ReplyDelete