Pink Mini Album Silent Auction

Hey crafters!

I am so excited to let you know that the silent auction for the Susan G. Komen for a Cure Foundation has begun. To bid on my mini album click here and leave a comment below the post with your offer.  Check back regularly to keep track of the bidding. Bidding will end at 6 pm Pacific Time on November 7th.

Once the auction is over if you are the highest bidder all you have to do is go to the Susan G. Komen for a Cure Foundation website by clicking here and make the donation. Once that is done I will mail the mini album to you.

Please share with your friends and family so we can raise funds for this life saving cause. To see my mini album click here. Thank you for your support.

- Let your memories feed your creativity™

2 comments:

  1. You did a beautiful job! I love it! I hope the bidding goes high!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwwwww nice album!!!! so much inspiration for me, I love doing mini's, great job huni. :))
    and nice blog.

    ReplyDelete