Scrapbook Video Tutorial 11-13-09

Hello Scrapbookers!

In this week's video learn how to make your own custom chocolate embellishment.  When I showed my custom chocolate creation to my husband he had to reach over and touch it to make sure that it was not real. Check out the close up below.





 



Today's layout features designer paper: K&Company - Cut N' Paste collection; American Crafts - Book Shelf collection, Kraft Cardstock and Bling: BasicGrey.


[Part 1]


[Part 2]


I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment. To get updates whenever I post something new follow or subscribe to my blog in your favorite feed reader.

- Let your memories feed your creativity™

6 comments:

  1. I have been a lurker for quite sometime, but I can honestly say quiddos to making your own chocolate. What a wonderful invention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your comments on Kristina's blog and came to see what you were doing. Great idea for the chocolate. I also LOVED your technique for putting your little chipboard letters IN the embossing powder. I just had an AHA moment. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. this layout is amazing! i love the entire feel of it! the colors are great and the photos are so cute! what a rockin' layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome layout! I love your chocolate bar, it looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is ABSOLUTELY adorable!!!!! He really looks like he's enjoying them too!!! GREAT layout!!!

    ReplyDelete