FREE Sketch Wednesday #13

Hello Scrapbookers!

Welcome to all the new subscribers and followers. I am so happy to share my journey with you all. I appreciate your comments and I especially love seeing what you create with my sketches. Enjoy this week's sketch!




Submitted by Tamara
 Click here to visit her blog.

If you create a scrapbook page with this layout sketch send me the image link and I will include it in this post. If you would like to get updates whenever I post something new subscribe or follow my blog. Thanks for stopping by!

- Let your memories feed your creativity

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! This week I wasn't a superscrapper! It took me a few days to get started on this one. But I finally found my inspiration! Here it is: http://scrapcationgetaway.blogspot.com/2009/10/starting-my-husbands-marine-corps.html

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete