Scrapbook Video Tutorial 10-2-09

Hello Scrapbookers!

This week's video was inspired by a layout from scrapsketch.com for the
Fall 2009 "Challenge Blog" Blog Hop. Click here to see the sketch and to get more information about the challenges and prizes. Be sure to check out the rest of the site while you're there. 

Today's layout features Paper Reflections - Kraft paper. Designer paper from Cosmo Cricket - Twists & Shout, Imaginisce - Chocolate Double Dip, Fancy Pants - Holly Jolly, Scenic Route - Worn Blue Grid Background paper. EK Success - Punch, American Crafts - Mustard Embossing Powder, Ranger - Embossing Ink,  Basic Grey - Buttons, Close to My Heart - Simple Stitches Stamp set (if you are interested in this stamp set send me an email at craftsbyrowena@aol.com), Cricut (Provo Craft) - Plantin School Book Font cartridge, Mark Richards - metal bling, Bazzil - In stitches template, EK Success - Binding Edge Edger punch. Enjoy!



[Part 1]


[Part 2]


If you use this tutorial to complete a layout leave a comment with the link of your completed project so I can check it out. 

To get updates whenever I post something new follow my blog. Please leave a comment. I would like to know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute layout! I've caught my son doing the same thing before. I can hear that chip bag crinkling. haha. I love the embossing! I don't have any embossing tools, but now I'll definately be asking for them for christmas!

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the layout, and how you fixed the wording that you didn't like, great job. Look forward to your videos.

    ReplyDelete