Scrapbook Video Tutorial 10-23-09

Hello Scrapbookers!

Hello Kitty has always been an inspiration to me. I introduced her to my baby sister and even though my daughter is only 18 months old I have already started surrounding her with Hello Kitty. Today marks the beginning of Hello Kitty's 35th Anniversary celebration. So, I am celebrating by making a Hello Kitty layout. I have given her a pink flower which means cute and because the photos are of my daughter's first birthday she also has green ribbon which signifies wish.

Today's layout features designer paper: Fancy pants - celebrate collection, Gypsy/Cricut Expression(Provo Craft) - Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge; George basic shapes font cartridge, Crystal Stickers, Ranger - Icicle and Diamond Stickles; Glossy Accents.  I hope you enjoy this week's video!





Hello Kitty tag

 
Custom photo corners and Stickles

[Part 1]


[Part 2]


Leave a comment with the link of your completed project if you use this tutorial to complete a layout.

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment. To get updates whenever I post something new follow my blog. 

Rowena
Let your memories feed your creativity™

4 comments:

  1. Greetings!
    OMG this is so cuuuuute! Hello Kitty is so adorable :) Your scrapbook page looks awesome. Cricut Expression is so helpful! Maybe in the future I will buy one too (sweet dreams huh!). I'm a beginning scrapbooker and I'm still afraid of cutting my papers LOL. I don't know why but I have a horrible feelling that If I start I will destroy everything :P Anyway I can't wait for your next tutorial! Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you liked the layout. Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I still have times where I hesitate because I do not want to "mess up" a layout but you just have to go for it. I also always buy 2 of a paper design so if I mess up I have a second chance. Also some of my best pages are pages that I "messed up". If there's anything I can help with let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out so cute! I love Hello Kitty too, but unfortunately I don't have a little girl yet. haha. I hope you all had a great time at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute LO and love your work!

    ReplyDelete